Wanted: Case studies of modern special situations for publication in Schiller's five books. Liquidations, spins, rights/ oversubscriptions, turnarounds, distressed debt, m&a, reorganizations, tenders - you know the drill.
You Get: Guaranteed front cover credit. Font size will depend on design and won't be big.
Who Can Do It: Anybody. Quality is the ONLY criterion for inclusion. You don't have to be a money manager, investment writer, anything. Just have writing and analytical chops and be willing to be edited.
- <=2500 words. Past or current SS. You invested in it, you didn't.
- The less editing required, the sooner they are published.
- First come, first edited, first published. Of the five books (in order of republication, 1961, 1959, 1955, 1964 and 1966), 1961 is at the printers, 1959 case studies are in editing and new ones may be considered, and it's wide open for case studies for 1955, 1964, 1966.
- Unofficial deadlines for draft case studies: for 1959 book, July 31; for 1955, Sept. 30; for 1964, Nov. 30; and for 1966, Jan., 31, 2018.
- You can have as many as you want in as many books as you want. Quality is only criterion.
Please contact us ASAP about your interest.
However imperfect and deluded, Tom Jacobs retains sole editorial discretion, without appeal (which power he enjoys exercising because he has it in no other part of his life ;-)).